Starting Over (again)

January 04, 2017

Hello, yes, it's me again.  I think I've finally decided what I'm going to do with this blog, and hopefully it will stay this way.  I've done some major web construction, including changing the name and URL.  I just felt my music wasn't going anywhere, and I honestly haven' t written a song in months to tell you the complete truth.  It's not that I don't like songwriting or doing music anymore, I'm just not getting anywhere.  I wanted to do something with this blog, so I've expanded it from just music to just about everything.  I will be posting my writing, photos, and music all here.

My posting days are going to be every Monday and Thursday (hopefully).  I'm not sure exactly how it's going to work, but I'm going to try it out.  So don't kill me if I miss a day here and there.  I may change it to just once a week depending on how it works, but for now I'm going to be posting every week on Mondays and Thursdays.  Please stick with me here as I figure this thing out, and I hope to give you better content with these new changes.



~Megan

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Like My Facebook Page